Saturday, June 23, 2012

Welcome!

                                                             



          Welcome! I'm starting this blog after being inspired by so many great blogs out there. I hope to soon be posting on topics that are dear to me such as marriage, modesty, feminity, and children. I also love cooking so I'll probably be throwing in some recipes here and there!
          I already know that I won't be posting every single day. I am distracted easily and have a husband and 2 little boys that need my attention so I can't get too caught up blogging!
         So grab a cup of coffee or some sweet tea and spend a few minutes with the musings of a Mississippi mom!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to you too! When you get a sec, hop over to my blog as well. God bless!

    ReplyDelete